- I am a highly experienced psychologist, with over 25 years practice as an educational psychologist, including working as a senior educational psychologist and team manager. My experience enables me to bring a diverse range of experience, skills and techniques to my work as a therapist.
- Since completing my qualification as a Human Givens therapist 10 years ago, I have been running my own small private therapy practice, where I usually see clients in my own home (I can travel to see clients in some circumstances).
- My aim is to help people feel better after each therapy session, and help them equip themselves to manage their emotional life better without me! To find out more about what an effective therapist is like, go to: http://www.hgi.org.uk/register/checklist.htm
- I am on the Human Givens Institute Professional Register and you can find my page at: http://www.hgi.org.uk/register/Therapists/Reni-Landor.htm
- My qualifications are: HGDipP, MSc Educational Psychology, PGCE, BSc Hons.
- I am compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- My professional memberships include: Graduate Member of the Human Givens Institute, Registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Profession and Care Council, Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, Association of Educational Psychologists.